[meteorite-list] Bill's Comments

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 3 17:58:52 2006

"I'll use a photo of your meteorite specimen, but, don't use my words in
your auction "
Maybe Bill is just looking for the same courtesy that you asked of Matteo.

Sometimes emails like these make the list look like a bunch of whiny
meteorite-collecting nerds.

Have a great weekend. Time to fire up the saw! Yeee- Haww