[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay auctions

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 3 17:08:42 2006

Matteo,

Many people do it, Ive done it. With meteorite descriptions being used over
and over again for years , I assume everybody has done it atleast once. Most
wont admit it though.

Mark is just asking for the credit he deserves included in your auction.
That's a simple thing for you to do.
Next time, ask Mark for permission. I have, and he didn't mind if I used his
info.