[meteorite-list] El Arouss IMB/Ya gotta see this IMB

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 18:14:38 2006

Hello list.I just want to give a little plug to a little known impact
melt.It is called EL AROUSS.It is an impact melt breccia.If no one
remembers it,last year michele franco had a few kilo's of it in tucson.It
was 14 or 15 BIG slices layerd like bread floating down a stairway.Right
now Fredrick boroud (meteoriteshow) is helping michele sell his
meteorites.He has a great deal going on right now for el arouss.It is just
a stunning IMB.He even has a slice up on ebay right now.Do not miss out on
this or just go to the CALLIOU-NOIR website and see all the beautiful
pieces.I can hardly wait for my 71 gram slice.Thanks again michele and
fred.

                               steve arnold,chicago,usa!!