[meteorite-list] Meade Telescopes diversifying their product line?

From: Anita D. Westlake <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 15:31:38 2006

The Dr. Mike Reynolds I know is an astronomy professor who lives in
Jacksonville, Fla. I think he wrote "Falling Stars" and the cover
illustration is by Jerry Armstrong of Winston, GA. Both guys are really cool
cats in my book!
Anita

Tracy Latimer
p.s. I may have this Mike Reynolds confused with someone else, but I
thought he was a sci-fi author and aerospace consultant, not a meteorite
authority.