[meteorite-list] OT: ebay feedback for Mr. Walter

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 14:02:13 2006

Hi Tracy and List,

> Life is too short to worry about whether you get feedback ! ;-)

Truer words were never spoken.

Of all the things I have to do on a dialy basis, worrying about giving and
receiving ebay feedback ranks below taking out the trash.

I think I have someone waiting now for my feedback on a recent transaction.
I may get around to it sometime this weekend.

maybe...

-Walter Branch