[meteorite-list] Dealers and their duty

From: Walter L. Newton <newtonw2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 12:26:29 2006

By the way...

I know I am new to this list, but I don't feel that my question was out of
line. But I assume that some one on this list does. I just got this private
email from a list member in reference to this subject.

"You expect too much of people.
There's an a**hole born every minute...

j. karl"

Mr. Karl

If the a-hole remark is toward me, then thank you for the information. I
will make sure I don't waste my time responding to any of your postings on
this list. I wouldn't want to tax your mental capabilities.

If the a-hole is in reference to the dealer, then thank you for the
information. I will make sure I don't get on your wrong side this early in
the morning.

I think you're a-hole remark is uncalled for no matter who you are
referencing. Isn't this a list-server group dedicated to open discussion.

Making a statement like you did is the same as telling someone to "shut
up... your opinion is not worth anything."

I hope I don't run into too much of this on this list.

Walter L. Newton
1400 Utah Street #101
Golden, Co 80401

Home 303-279-3046