[meteorite-list] August issue Astronomy

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 29 11:59:07 2006

I guess I'm a visual learner!!!
The "diagram", illustration on page 36-37 of the much touted August issue of
Astronomy spoke to me in a way that 2 1/2 years of membership on the list
and scores of suggested related reading never had.
Or should I say crystalized all of my previous tantalizing and frustrating
attempts to gain an insight into the classification of meteorites by
illustrating simply yet effectively, CLASSIFICATION BASED ON ORIGINS.[on one
page, IN ONE ILLUSTRATIOIN!!!]
A special thank you to David Kring for his article and all those whose
head's up on the significance of this issue prompted me to send ahead for,
instead of waiting for it to appear on the news stands. The best $4.95 [for
P&H] I've ever had the pleasure to spend.
Enough of the self congradulations I realize down deep that what I've just
grasped is pitiful in the GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.
Jerry Flaherty