[meteorite-list] Monning number? I mean Peter not Christian

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 28 13:37:24 2006

Hi all,

I need to apologize to Peter Marmot with whom I will be working on the
specimen card/number picture gallery.

I am completing a Meteorite Times article that involves Christian
Anger so I guess I had Anger on my mind when I made my Monnig post.

But I should also make a formal Thank You to both of these European
gentlemen who contribute greatly to the overall enjoyment of meteorite
collecting. You two are great assets to this sport even if you guys
are my main competition for rare historic witnessed falls. Thanks!

Cheers,

Martin