[meteorite-list] OT ALERT: Delta 4 launch from VAFB in a little over 2 hours!

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 28 01:30:57 2006

Dear Rob and List,

A big thanks to Rob for the information!

Had clouds here in Redondo Beach so it was not as spectacular as usual but
always worth seeing.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Delta_4_launch_p1.jpg

Timed this shot just a second or 2 late and then it was lost in the clouds.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Delta_4_launch_p2.jpg

3rd shot through a thinning in the clouds.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Delta_4_launch_p3.jpg

Could barely see firing of 2nd stage, no picture.

Thanks again Rob!

Paul