[meteorite-list] correction on la lande

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 21:10:26 2006

Steve, Steve, Steve...

I did not correct you. You are absolutely right that there is a Monnig
number on your La Lande slice.

I was merely pointing out that there is ALSO a Nininger Collection
number painted on it under the Monnig number.

That fact alone should help sell your piece!

Best Wishes,

Martin

ps: now you can issue a correction.