[meteorite-list] Asteroid to pass Earth on Monday

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 19:36:44 2006

Thanks Dean,
  I didn`t have specific details. I had just received
an SMS message prior to posting and had not had time
to search the web. The Apollo stream may allow us
with some samples of meteorites soon. Hope that they
are.... small. Best, Dirk...Tokyo

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060626_asteroid_close.html