[meteorite-list] (AD) small meteorite sale

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 18:36:32 2006

Good evening list.I have 3 meteorites up forsale on my website under my
meteorites forsale page.2 of them are pretty hard to find ones.The first
one is LA LANDE,NEW MEXICO.It is a 36.2 gram slice with an old collection
label and a MONNIG number on it,the next one is a 17.5 gram slice of
RODGERS,NEW MEXICO,and lastly,a 12.21 gram slice of SAHARA 97176.All have
pics and prices but will except best offer within normal reason.Contact me
off list.PAYPAL is the only excepted method of payment.

                             steve arnold,chicago,usa!!