[meteorite-list] Fraudulent Trade

From: bobe5531_at_comcast.net <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 26 13:25:22 2006

McCartney,
Thanks for bringing my personal life to a public forum.
I will be happy to see you in court. Meanwhile please return the Martian and the Diogenite.
For those of you who have dealt with me with absolutely no problem I appologize for this being brought to the list.
I will continue to offer the best quality authentic material that i can. Many of you have appreciated what I have had to offer so far.

Bill, pull your head out of where the sun doesnt shine. You have no business questioning thr authenticity of any meteorites. Some of the top meteorite dealers in the world knew how successful I was in Park Forest. So, please back up your conjecture with some facts please.

Thanks
Bob Evans ( Not the Restaurant owner )