[meteorite-list] meteorite dealers (not removing old inventory)

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 24 12:54:10 2006

Hi mike,and list again.I have to go along with mike on this.It really is
frustrating to go to a site and find that there is something you really
want and then you find out it was sold a month or two ago.Having been
invloved with this great hobby now for 7 years,I have really gotten to
know the in's and out's of most of the dealers.But with some of the
newbies,I just say be patient and maybe email some of the dealers and let
them know what it is you really want and I know that they will be more
than happy to get back to you.It is like anything
else,PATIENCE,PATIENCE,and more PATIENCE.

                                                   STEVE ARNOLD,CHICAGO