[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show

From: Moser Francesco <cojack_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 20 13:04:13 2006

Hi all,
yesterday at 18.00, after a trip of 7hour and 770Km, I returned from the
spectacular Ensisheim Show.
Svend and Martin have talk enough about the show so I just want to thanks
all for those
gorgeous three days, expecially Zelimir for the organizzation, all the
dealers that sold me something :) and all the kind persons that I met.
Some great dealers didn't came this year: Stehlin Franco Carion(present at
the show but without a table) Heiderer Haberer and a lot of moroccans, but
for me It was great, maybe better than last year.

I have here a lot of pictures that Mauro Ianeselli take with his new camera,
I have upload 20pictures and 3maps of the show:
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Secondarie/Meteorites/Ensisheim2006.htm

PS: I have bought 13 meteorites, now my collection is around 150pieces :-D

Ciao

<><><><>
Francesco Moser
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/
IMCA #1510 www.imca.cc

"There's just one kind of man that you can trust,
that's a dead man, or an IMCA like me."