[meteorite-list] AD: Excellent Ensisheim slice on eBay

From: Herbert Raab <herbert.raab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 05:02:42 2006

Dear fellow collectors,

I have listed an excellent slice of the Ensisheim meteorite
from my personal collection on eBay. The 3.88g slice shows
nice brecciation features, and even fusion crust is present
along one edgle. It's the best "small" slice I came across
in 20+ years of collection. But I have changed the focus of
my collection recently, concentrating on fewer, large display
pieces, and so I let this beauty go.

The reservce price is set to ~70% of what I originally paid
for this piece some years ago at the Munich fair. I admit that
the piece was not a steal, but well worth that. :-)

Simply search for "Ensisheim" on ebay, or follow that link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ensisheim-meteorite-excellent-part-slice-3-88g_W0QQitemZ6638814618QQihZ012QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for looking,

  Herbert Raab