[meteorite-list] Re: Stormtrooper Bob

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 18 10:39:16 2006

Dear Herman, List, ART;
As we all know, posting personal emails to the list with out permission
is a direct violation of list rules.
I find a porn discussion, and meteorites a social desease that also
should be eliminated from the list as well.
Maybe we could get Art to offer a message of warning about these issues.
Again thanks for a great list minus the slime.
Dave Freeman