[meteorite-list] Sale: LUNARMETEORITE.COM Domain name for saleonEbay

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 17 17:44:32 2006

Sterling and Rob voted:

<<the seller had already posted to the List. In other words, D-----
took the effort to check into the seller's practices
and provide a warning with the interests of List
members in mind, as a community service, and
for their benefit.>>

Just a personal thought and no more, Rob and Sterling: Imagine ... if
"public service" and public servants you defend stopped, since such trolling for
skeletons has its consequences as does the invasion of privacy, both for the
poster and for the health and dynamics of the list. Discretion may not be
encouraged for posting but life would be so nice if people would consider it more
often.

The only potential illegality I see is that the follow up poster may have
used his eBay ID to hunt witches, found a few, judged them and executed
sentence, and in the process most probably violated his eBay user agreement by
publishing them in the public web archives. I must vote overwhelminglyn for Walt
and John and thank them for their mature and attempt at discrete posts vs.
the others I have seen for those who thought this issue was dead after the
initial incursion into the seller's privacy.

Sincerely yours,
A concerned Sucker for meteorites
Doug