[meteorite-list] AD: 53 KG BIG SIKHOTE FOR SALE

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 16 07:45:33 2006

Cool - Pictures from the future!

From: "Michel FRANCO" <michel_at_caillou-noir.com>
To: "Meteorite-List_at_Meteoritecentral.
Com"<meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] AD: 53 KG BIG SIKHOTE FOR SALE
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:40:58 +0200

Dear List

We have just put online another BIG Sikhote Alin 53 kg.

This is a very interesting individual with both "lithologies" half shrapnel
and half regmaglypted. This meteorite is in museum conservation state.

This big piece comes with legal documentation including exportation
autorization from the Fersmann Museum in Moscow.

Please note that this Sikhote is one of the last available one . Exportation
is now very strict from Russia and big one like thios will become rarer and
rarer.

http://www.caillou-noir.com/sikhote_53.htm

We ask $ 8200 for this meteorite.

More photos available on request.

Best regards

Michel FRANCO
www.caillou-noir.com

PS still our 134 kg Sikhote waiting for your best offer.
http://www.caillou-noir.com/Sikhote_alin.html