[meteorite-list] Sale: LUNARMETEORITE.COM Domain name for sale on Ebay

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 15 13:38:46 2006

Hola Darren,

What's the big deal? People just like Mike scalp meteorites on this list
all the time. Why single out domain names? They would fall into dark
communist hands and rust away in cyberspace if someone didn't go get them for us.
Free enterprise at its finest, man! Personally I think it is quite telling
that meteorite domain names appear on the radar screen in the otherwise
exclusive company of unadulterated sex, loan sharks and guns. Have to keep an eye on
Mike's kink link to see how the fixation on objects from the sky
(meteormania?) fares among the vices...

Saludos, Doug

Darren G. wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:40:48 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Hi List,
>
>Just wanted to let everyone know I have the domain
>name LunarMeteorite.com for sale on Ebay. Very hard to
>find name which would be great for a dealer. The Item
>number: 6637679820

Yep, the name LunarMeteorite.com is so hard to find that there is only one of
them! Of course, they might not be so hard to find if it weren't for domain
name scalpers. Unless, of course, you were personally using the following
domain names and just decided you didn't need them any more, in which case I
owe
you an apology! (I guess you can imagine more porn names than meteorite
names).

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&include=0&userid=whatcha
_selln&sort=3&MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&completed=1&rows=50&since=30

AmateurPornFlix.com
iEjaculate.com/.net
LaptopsHere.com
StocksTipster.com