[meteorite-list] Holy crap-- can anyone confirm this? Any vikings on the list?

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 10 12:39:46 2006

That is one huge deserted area, lots of empty forest for a meteorite to be lost in. I will wait till pieces are reported, then damn skippy, I will be there.
Otherwise, see all my European friends in Ensisheim in a week!
Mike Farmer
PS, we only found on Glorieta yesterday, we got caught up on top of a mountain during a huge thunderstorm and were soaked to the bone for about 2 hours, hiding from lightning bolts, and then slip-sliding back down the mountain in clay mud! And people wonder why Glorieta costs so much!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net>