[meteorite-list] my brahin keep giving

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 8 14:54:21 2006

here is a BIG whole olivine crystal that my rusting brahin shadt out today for me. the olivine fairy leaves about 2-3 per week. i just look under my crackling, rusting, 5 lbs., block of brahin every other day or so, there is usually always a little present left behind. this one just happened to be WHOLE and is quite GEMMY and LARGE. have a look: http://cgi.ebay.com/CompleteHUGE-olivine-CRYSTAL-brahin-pallasite-meteorite_W0QQitemZ6635477270QQihZ012QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://mail.yahoo.com