[meteorite-list] Hi from Glorieta Mountain!

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 7 22:47:55 2006

Hey everyone, just a quick note from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
I have been busting my rear (really) while hiking up and down the steep mountains here in Glorieta today. We found 9 pieces of this pallasite! I found 2 and my hunting partner found 7;(.
I am doing a photo shoot for Southwest Airlines Magazine, where in August they will have a feature article about me and meteorite hunting. One of the hunting photos from today may actually make the cover shot. This should be a nice boost to meteorite hunting, since the magazine is in every seat on every Southwest flight for a month, that is a perfect, captive audience to read about something they normally would not ever see.
Anyway, I am just excited for having found some nice pallasite individuals today.
Mike Farmer