AW: [meteorite-list] FW: Lunar and Martian meteorites

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 7 22:45:52 2006

Exactely.

Also for overseas transactions he is a dealer of first choice.
His prices are in several cases the cheapest or among the cheapest of all
webdealers and this often for pieces of fine qualities.
For Tagish Lake he is the best source and I remembered that I once were
looking for a customer for Gujba.
His prices weren't not only the lowest of all, but the slices were excellent
thin cut and perfectly polished.
Sometimes, I have to confess, I bite my ... off, when he listed some
localities, which I had to so cheap, that I had to reduce my prices :-)

And a word to the ebay disciples, at Twelker you can often buy better
specimens cheaper than on ebay.

At the moment I would to recommend, especially to the European collectors,
as the USD is very weak at present, to purchase from his assortment:
Udei Station
Bur Abor
Chinga with Schlierenbands
Loop(a)