[meteorite-list] Ad - Great Auctions Ending - Many at 99 cents!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 7 00:07:11 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some excellent specimens this week, most ending tonight . There are
several great items started at just 99 cents with no bids.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Campo Crystals, great examples with no bids:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633958881
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633959244

Largest piece of New Orleans currently running on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633965938

A nice fragment of NWA 998, still just 99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633972238

I had only five of these NWA 998 14K Gold Pendants made and only three
remain available. They contain 60mgs of Fragments, not Cutting Dust, Each!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635474431
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635474551
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635474687

Last Complete Slice and End Cut of NWA 1195 I have Left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635474836
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635474975

The only Complete Slice in Existence of NWA 3128 that has Both Type 3 and
Type 7 Xenoliths, Museum Quality all of the Way:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635475091

Last Complete Slice of NWA 3160 Mare Basalt left, priced half of what you
will find it selling for as a Gabbro!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635475196
Bargain priced part slices:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635475437
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6635475700

....and too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can
be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock