[meteorite-list] Ad: large one cent ebay sale tonight

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 2 21:51:44 2006

I have 15 kg. of 869 for $0.10/gram here, but now I am
under cut in half for sale in some fairs here in Italy

Matteo

Matteo, I will tell you what, you put some up, sell
them for what you want.
The real world works like that, if you see it, you
want it, you pay for it.
Ebay lets buyers pay what they will. I say the retail
value. If you don't
like the price, as we say in the USA, "Don't let the
door hit you in the
ass".
Matteo, leave me alone, mind you own business, and
shut your pie-hole about
things which are not of your concern. Better yet,
aren't you overdue to scam
a new Italian meteorite fall? It has been a year or
so.
Everyone on the list can see that I answered a valid
question, in no way
causing any problems, yet Matteo just has to poke his
head up and hit at me.
Mike Farmer

You have been created problems time ago, and now you
pay this for the fake informations you have put on
internet on me....here in Italy you hare well know
from many time.

--- David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_ec.rr.com> ha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632574565