[meteorite-list] Ad: large one cent ebay sale tonight

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 2 00:07:12 2006

Matteo, I will tell you what, you put some up, sell them for what you want.
The real world works like that, if you see it, you want it, you pay for it.
Ebay lets buyers pay what they will. I say the retail value. If you don't
like the price, as we say in the USA, "Don't let the door hit you in the
ass".
Matteo, leave me alone, mind you own business, and shut your pie-hole about
things which are not of your concern. Better yet, aren't you overdue to scam
a new Italian meteorite fall? It has been a year or so.
Everyone on the list can see that I answered a valid question, in no way
causing any problems, yet Matteo just has to poke his head up and hit at me.
Mike Farmer