[meteorite-list] Encyclopedia of Meteorites > Register for free now !!!

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 19:58:23 2006

Hello to the list,

The Encyclopedia shall open in the next days. That's the reason why I invite all of you to register now at the following address :

http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/register.asp

Registration is free.

When Encyclopedia opens, you'll receive in july an email to confirm your registration and a PDF file that will detail most of the features of the Encyclopedia.

I would like to thank all the people who shared their photos for the Encyclopedia. Also a big thank to Jeff Grossman for sharing his programming skills and provide me with updated information from the Meteoritical Society.

Many thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE