OT [meteorite-list] message to Marcin Cimala

From: marcin_at_polandmet.com <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 08:16:55 2006

> Hi Marcin,
>
> Sorry to send this message on the Met List but I have problems to send
> e-mails to Marcin at marcin_at_polandmet.com ; they are never delivered...
> Have you put fred_at_caillou-noir.com in your black list?
> Kine regards,
>
> Fred

Sorry for oftopic, but if someone have problems with sending me emails,
please use my second email at marcin_at_meteoryt.net and forward me emails
sended to marcin_at_polandmet.com that returned with error that can't be
delivered. This will help to resolve problems. My email is on black spam
list. Damn viruses :(

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195