[meteorite-list] Crash Landing on the Moon (LCROSS)

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 28 23:24:21 2006

Hi all -

Not a bad idea; kind of looks like Chang'e 1:

http://www.friends-partners.org/pipermail/fpspace/2006-May/019800.html

I hope the Chinese outline their lunar observatory
plans at the ILEWG meeting in Beijing July 27-29. I
hope they'll broadly describe some type of CAPS
variant.

good hunting -
Ed

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/28jul_crashlanding.htm