[meteorite-list] Bessey specks for young people

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 15:05:10 2006

Hi all -

I don't know why I'm bringing this up now (with some
300 messages yet to go through from the last several
weeks), but the thought is striking me that Bessey
Specks make good gifts for young people.

Given that, how do you think they should be packaged?
What prices?

Since I've been away from the list for the last
several years, I don't know what Moon and Mars
materials were recovered during that time, or how they
were prepared.

(my report on fire starting and thanks to Piper
Hollier for the Canyon Diablo will be along shortly)

good hunting,
Ed