[meteorite-list] FW: LAHOMA, OKLAHOMA, BEAUTIFUL L5, Never Been Available Before!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 00:07:46 2006

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren_at_gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 8:53 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: LAHOMA, OKLAHOMA, BEAUTIFUL L5, Never Been Available Before!

Hello,

I am pleased to offer one very pretty meteorite. I have finally cut and
polished the Lahoma Meteorite!? I owned the whole mass of 20+kg and for
awhile considered keeping it whole. However, I don?t need 20 kilos and will
be happy to keep back the Main Mass (3400 grams) for awhile longer. I am
offering superb slices, fragments and endcuts of this L5 beauty.? It has a
jade-green matrix with loads of metal and dark inclusions. This meteorite
has never been available to the collecting community and at the least, you
might just want to go and look at the numerous photographs of this very
sweet meteorite

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Type in Lahoma in the search box of my ebay store
 otherwise you will have
to wade through nearly 800 meteorites for sale

Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham