[meteorite-list] last call

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 23 02:47:18 2006

on 7/22/06 7:05 PM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com
wrote:
> Hi list.I am just running my sale thru tomorrow night and I have lowered
> all prices.So let me know what you want of list.
> steve arnold Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
-----
Hi Steve,
        What we "want of list" is for all dealers - and this includes you -
to advertise not more than once a week on the list. This is at least
the third post in as many days about this offering.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.