[meteorite-list] NWA 2918 CO3.0 reclassification ANDMostCurrent/Accurate Meteorite Classification

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 22 20:49:21 2006

Another note, several laboratories are currently studying NWA 2918 including
UCLA. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say. In the interest
of keeping up to date, I will contact Dr. Bunch and see if he agrees that
this may possibly be a 3.1 instead of a 3.0 without insulting his decades of
experience.

Until then,

Regards,

Adam