[meteorite-list] (AD) meteorite sale

From: Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 21 15:37:25 2006

As luck would have it, Steve and I were both bidders on the 13 gram El
Arouss. He paid $75 for it and is currently selling it for $75.00. The
NWA 2776 he paid $129.50 and is selling for $200.00. The 188 gram fusion
crusted stone meteorite he is selling for $110.00, he paid $91.00.

Wait a minute... I thinbk I hear Steve in Chicago... "The prices are alot
less than I paid for them."

Right on, Steve.

Buyers beware of this seller.

Dave