[meteorite-list] Dayton Meteorite Photo Thank You

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 20 10:42:32 2006

   Someone in the meteorite list sent me a photo of a
Dayton meteorite slice they owned. I saved the photo
and accidentally zapped the message before I could
reply with a thank you.

   Thank You to whomever sent it. I really appreciate
it. It is a fine looking slice you own and you should
be very proud of it. My kids decided to stay in
Dayton Ohio after they graduated from Wright State
University so the meteorite has some special meaning
to me. I would love to purchase a small micromount of
it someday for my collection.

   Also, sorry for my ignorance in questioning it's
title- I looked for it in my "Meteorites from A-Z"
book and must have went right around it. It is
definitely in there.

   Have a good day.

Mike