[meteorite-list] Ad: last large ebay sale for a month! On my way to Norway

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 12:19:23 2006

I have over 50 meteorites ending tonight on ebay, some
great items!
All but one listed starting at one cent!
I am leaving for Norway, so please make plans to
paypal for any wins so I can ship them right out.

Some examples and key items:
DAG 476, shergottite, very nice partslice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140007134424

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ130006444027
Incredible oriented Sikhote "Cigar" or "canoe"
specimen.

Dhofar 1428, the NEWEST LUNAR METEORITE! Found in
Oman, March 2006 on one of my expeditions.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140007135192

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180007492816
Beautiful Fukang pallasite partslice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180006631891
Set of 3 videos about meteorites.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170007206326
LARGE Libyan Desert Glass piece, 153 grams,
regmaglypted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180007501086
Complete Muonionalusta slice, 124 grams.

Of course many more items, some still at one cent!

See them all at the links below.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritehunters

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorite-hunter

I have also updated my website over the last few days
and added some great new meteorites that I picked up
in Europe.

http://www.meteoritehunter.com