[meteorite-list] Norwegian meteorite classification guessing game

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 18 00:33:27 2006

The crust is wrong for a CO3. The famous "Out House Hammer Stone", I can
smell history in the making! The locals are probably scouring the place and
the local hardware store is already sold out of magnets. Searchers will
probably destroy their own computers to get the magnets out of the hard
drives realizing these rocks will fetch twice the price of gold, no matter
how common they are! Meteorite Fever, a horrible scourge!

Have Fun,

Adam