[meteorite-list] Man in Norway 2 m from meteorite fallingonFriday!

From: marcin_at_polandmet.com <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 17 14:46:58 2006

> A little question, though. The new meteorite is fairly magnetic; despite
> its physical appearance, wouldn't that pretty much eliminate it from the
> carbonaceous chondrite group, which are weakly magnetic at best?
> Tracy Latimer

Why not magnetic ?
My Murchirson is magnetic enough to hold that magnet ring even if its still
weak magnetic meteorite.
I dont remember how its situation with CO chondrites, but this magnet not
looks heavy so it can stick also to very weak meteorites.
For me this matrix looks too strange (too gray) for normal chondrite.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195