[meteorite-list] Man in Norway 2 m from meteorite fallingonFriday!

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 17 13:58:42 2006

CO3s can be quite 'magnetic'. Acfer 333 -CO3- for instance is more attracted
by a magnet than a LL and a bit less than a L O.C., so I would agree with
those who already suggested that it could be a CO3... But of course, nothing
sure specially when having seen only pictures! I guess that the red magnet
on the picture belongs to Morten Bilet and must be a strong one.
Cheers,

Frederic Beroud
IMCA member nr 2491