[meteorite-list] New Meteorites Discovered in Australia

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 15 22:43:15 2006

Yes, but to dream about finding meteorites while in the Sahara Desert
hunting meteorites is normal. I dream about it every night when I am there.
Why? You find meteorites every day. For this guy to dream about finding a
meteorite cold in Australia, then find one 500 meters away from his dream,
strikes me as a stupid embellishment on a great accomplishment.
Michael Farmer