[meteorite-list] New Meteorites Discovered in Australia

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 14 00:07:19 2006

In a message dated 7/13/2006 6:16:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sterling_k_webb_at_sbcglobal.net writes:
Darren,

Mock not. What I want to know is what the
old cobber was drinking, or smoking, or otherwise
ingesting the night he had the dream, and where I
can get some, a small prescription for Old Reliable
Meteorite Hunters Dream Elixir, just what I need.

Sterling

And if it could be synthesized, somebody could make a fortune on all of you
on the List! :-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com