[meteorite-list] Amusing "Chicago Sun-Times" Article

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 7 20:32:08 2006

Another way to look at it is by past finds. How about Huckitta!? THE largest
pallasite. Actually, the largest stony/iron I think. The main mass is 1411kg
but it was found with another tonne of shale & fragments. Does this mean it
really weighs ~2.4 tonnes??? Looks like the precedent may have already been
set and Steve's Brenham record is safe for now! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff