[meteorite-list] Attn: people w/ Meteorites with impact pits

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 7 18:25:33 2006

Hello Friends,

I am working on a new web site and one of the sections will be dedicated to
meteorites with impact pits. I am looking for pictures to host in my gallery
or if you already have a site set up, I would love to put a link to your own
impact pit site. The purpose of this section of the website is to show as
many examples impact pit photos as possible and to post information and
studies related to them. If you have a photos or links please send them and
include as much information as you can. I will post credits/owners
names/etc. along with each photo or if you want it to be anonymous, just
ask. Images can be sent it any format.

I appreciate it! It should end up being a cool section for those of us who
like these unusual features. The complete site is set to launch August 1st
of this year.

Best to you,
Mike Bandli