[meteorite-list] Input needed

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 4 21:13:49 2006

Hi All,
        I don't know how many of you have had this problem, but
I discovered a small box with a very thin whole slice of what looks
like a howardite. It weighs exactly 2.825grams but there was no
label, note, notation on the box, etc. It was around my microscope
and the box had enough dust on it that it had to be there at least
6 months - perhaps much more.
        My question is, does anyone recognize this specific piece? I
got it from someone - purchase or trade - I can't cut stuff this large
this thinly with my equipment. So, from whom did it come?
        Here is where to see it (color is about right):

http://community.webshots.com/album/551956658DHlVJc

        Please let me know - also, those who did not send it - any guesses
as to what it is (My bet is Howardite, but could be Eucrite?)
        Best wishes, Michael

--
The  happiest of people don't necessarily have the  best of everything; they
just make the most of everything that  comes along their way.