[meteorite-list] las vegas

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 3 22:22:50 2006

Hi Steve and all,

The deserts of the SW part of North America are very unforgiving in late July. As a young man I spent a few years out there. Many list members from the world over have posted valuable information concerning desert hunting. Read everything you can before you venture into what can be a very harsh place.

Good luck,
Bill

From: "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>