AW: [meteorite-list] (AD EBAY AUCTIONS)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 3 11:22:59 2006

Hehe and a second one: STEVE! 1 PURCHASE per WEEK.

His ads are so charmless, look Steve, an AD must be well prepaired...

As an example:

First I'll recall to the community the person of the once largest collector
W.Zeitschel.
The veterans will sigh, the newbies wonder, that meteorite collecting wasn't
invented by Bob Haag.
This name I will pick up and post a link to a CNN article from 10 years ago
http://www.cnn.com/US/9611/26/meteor.mania/
where Mars&Moon had price tags of 1 million $
and the veterans will feel the breeze of history and the newbies will
wonder, that the stuff was really, really expensive even in times, when
there existed already colour photography.

Then the apostles of avarice and the Pandoro M. protagonists - the market is
in ruin - will battle.
Opportunity enough for me to adumbrate the price history of Martians during
the last 20 years and how that type remarkably has risen within only the
last 18 months,

and that will be the exact point of time, Steve, not an instance to early,
it will be the right moment for me, to offer my 4 gram crusted Zagami-slice
with Zeitschel-label still at the old price of only 500$/g.

See?

Look, it doesn't work, if you spit out only a name and a price on the list.
It doesn't help, if I just would write:

Staelldalen, thin huge slice, some crust, large melt part inside, copy of
Stockholm museum label, 19.7g, 950Euro.
Because nobody would know how rare and special that offer is and how fair
the price.

Buckleboo!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----