[meteorite-list] Like a Witnessed Fall in France!

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 3 10:57:07 2006

Please don't start this crap again. The list finally
gets back to some decent interesting subject matter
and then everyone has to put up with this back and
forth.

If you have to throw shots at each other- please do it
in private and leave everyone else out of it.

http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20navigation/Brazil_0-1_France.htm