[meteorite-list] asteroid flyby

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 3 00:15:47 2006

I made a posting on this list about it last week. Here
is an updated article:
http://www.space.com/spacewatch/060629_night_sky.html
It says the rock will be magnatude 11 so I am not sure
how you can see it with the naked eye (Which can
generally see around magnatude 6) but some reports say
that over north africa and the atlantic you can will
be able to see it with the naked eye.
Cheers
DEAN