[meteorite-list] someone really big in the met world is turning 50

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 1 17:22:58 2006

Hello list.I was just informed that someone very famous in the meteorite
world is turning 50 on july 3rd.He is whom every calls,THE MAN!Yes thats
right!BOB HAAG ,the Meteorite Man is turning the big 50.I want to
personally say happy birthday from the guy I bought my first meteorite
from.A 96 gram sikote-alin.Which I still have.Again happy b-day bob.

                             steve arnold,chicago